Sunday, May 17, 2009

You Don't Have to be Extreme to be Green

I am just beginning this blog. It's an attempt to share my views on the importance of environmental awareness without the aggressive rhetoric so prevalent in the language of most green organizations. I want to inspire you, to teach what I know, and to keep it light and fun and accessible. I believe that people are very polarized on one of the most, if not the most important issues facing all living beings on planet Earth and that polarization has been manufactured by extremists on both sides whom seem to get the most public and media attention. I believe it doesn't have to be that way, and if we are to make the biggest impact on the future of our children, the walls have to come down between what really isn't two simple sides of the issues. My blog is intended to act as trickles of water to begin the erosion of those walls, and I hope together, as we begin to see how we can become more green without the extremes, those walls will dissolve and our children will face a greener future.

Thank you for reading. Much, much more to come.

Peace, love and lunch money.

No comments:

Post a Comment